ELECTRONICS HARDWARE ENGINEER
Want to become part of our team as an electronics hardware engineer? Check out the vacancy below and apply!
Do you want to help build tomorrow’s world? Welcome to Comate, where we develop innovative high-tech hardware from scratch for pioneering companies across all possible industries: from the most secure cryptowallet on the market and a design snowplough to a device that makes hip surgery more efficient for surgeons and patients alike. Our robots, IoT devices and other high-tech products have already won dozens of international awards. In 2019, we were voted SME of the year.
We currently are looking for talented and passionate engineers and designers like you, who can develop new, disruptive products together with our clients. Do you only strive for excellence and do you want to grow your career in step with our company? Then perhaps you’re the M/F/X we’re looking for.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team of engineers and designers on the development of innovative products and machinery. The aim of our passionate team is to cooperate with our clients in order to develop a unique product that is more advanced than anything that is currently available on the market. As a Hardware Design Engineer, you will work within the project team on new hardware developments from A to Z.
What does this mean?
You will be designing and engineering new products and machines, from ideation and concept generation to prototyping, technical elaboration and production start-up.
You manage the necessary suppliers and can hold technical discussions with the clients. Your analytical thinking skills ensure that you understand the needs of internal and external customers and that you know how to deal with them creatively.
You always have an eye for both time and budget management, which is a challenge itself. Deadlines are always lurking around the corner.
Sounds great! Am I the inventor you are looking for? Let’s see:
- You are passionate about all technical aspects of product development.
- You have a higher degree in Engineering ( Electronics or the like ).
- You obtained a first experience in the technical, interdisciplinary development of products preferably in a design/engineering agency or similar innovation driven environment. You have experience in designing a PCB and work with software like Altium Designer. You have a good knowledge of digital and analogue electronics.
- You are very hands-on and pragmatic. You have many examples of things you made yourself.
- You are flexible, you have no problems with adapting new plans. Product development is fun, but also unpredictable.
- You can handle pressure because honestly, we work hard.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a team of enthusiastic and passionate colleagues.
- You will be working on the design and development of truly unique products and solutions, end-to-end. Yes, you can be an inventor! There is nothing more thrilling than seeing your work out there on the market.
- Comate offers a broad portfolio of training and educational courses, allowing you to grow.
- Comate is a fast-growing company, so you can grow with us and grow in your area of expertise or interest.
- You will be able to worSk in a cool office right in the heart of the vibrant city of Leuven or Ghent.
- You will get an attractive salary package with a lot of extra benefits.
- And yes, Comate is an award-winning company! We want to excell in what we do, it’s no walk in the park but our hard work pays off.
Apply for this job!
Sounds like something for you? Don't hesitate and apply now. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Want to become a coMATE? Discover al our open vacancies
Want to become part of our team as a business developer? Check out the vacancy below and apply!
Want to become part of our team as an electrical design engineer? Check out the vacancy below and apply!
Want to become part of our team as a product designer? Check out the vacancy below and apply!
Want to become part of our team as a firmware engineer? Check out the vacancy below and apply!
Want to become part of our team as a mechanical design engineer? Check out the vacancy below and apply!