The premier gathering of the Hardware Community
We're extremely excited to invite you to Hardware Unlocked, the premier gathering in Belgium for hardware start-ups, scale-ups, and established organizations.
For the first time ever, hardware start-ups, scale-ups, and established organizations come together in one place; at Hardware Unlocked.
On April 19, from the morning till the evening, your day will be packed with hardware-related 'ooh’s', 'aah’s', and ‘aha' experiences. Experts and speakers will take you through the entire process of hardware design providing valuable insights and practical tips along the way.
What to expect?
- 9 Hardware sessions to learn hands-on from others and get real answers to your challenges (limited places to make it personal & relevant, so be quick to register)
- 3 Key-note speakers to challenge you to re-think your own hardware product
- 10 Innovation booths to stimulate your hardware creativity
- 35 Content corners to solve your specific hardware-related questions about funding, legal, incubators, research centers, product certification, market research, go-to-market, and manufacturing
- 6 Insight stories to hear from fellow entrepreneurs, and their creative solutions for specific hardware challenges
In short, at Hardware Unlocked you’re guaranteed to get a 360° view of the hardware sector and will have numerous chances to network with your next potential client, supplier, or partner, of course, while enjoying delicious food and drinks.
More info and tickets can be found via www.hardwareunlocked.be
Hardware Unlocked is organized by Comate, Leuven MindGate, and Provincie Vlaams-Brabant
Unlock your tickets now!
This day will give you a head start and save you time. Don't miss out.
More news & insights
Epic Blue's positioning solution 'Shyn' is top contender in international competition for smart tracking solution for firefighters
Epic Blue, the Belgian pioneer of cutting-edge inertial positioning technology, has secured a place in the final of the prestigious First Responders Smart Tracking (FRST) Challenge.
Comate, Engineering and Design company, has made a significant move towards its growth aspirations with the opening of a new office and workshop in Ghent.
Comate Ventures is investing in NineID, the award-winning Belgian startup revolutionizing corporate security
Award-winning Belgian startup counts on Comate Ventures and other funders to reinvent corporate sites with perfect balance between hardware and software.