Want to become part of our team as a business developer? Check out the vacancy below and apply!
Do you want to help build tomorrow’s world?
Welcome to Comate, where we develop innovative high-tech hardware from scratch for pioneering companies across all possible industries: from the most secure cryptowallet on the market and a design snowplough to a device that makes hip surgery more efficient for surgeons and patients alike. Our robots, IoT devices and other high-tech products have already won dozens of international awards. In 2019, we were voted SME of the year.
Comate is looking for a smart and passionate Business Developer with a focus on East and West Flanders to join our sales team. As we become a partner of our clients, you’ll have to inspire, guide and tackle problems for our clients or prospects. Together with the team you’ll grow our business in existing and new markets. You have the energy to work towards open-up new possibilities, meet a lot of people and get them excited about Comate and the opportunity to build something truly incredible with us. The role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires an entrepreneurial spirit to make it happen.
It is the intention that this role will contribute to the development of our Ghent office, with a focus on the manufacturing industry.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- Tell our prospective clients about our passionate team of +80 engineers and designers.
- Show them that we develop unique high-tech devices that are more innovative and more advanced than anything that is currently available.
- Work closely with the marketing team to build a story that sticks.
- Provide a perspective to both client and internal teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that impact the market.
- Network actively, set up calls, handle contract negotiations and help the customers to solve their problem.
Sounds great? Are you the Business developer we are looking for? Let’s see:
- You have a Master’s degree (in Engineering or alike) and +/- 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a strong technical affinity.
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- A positive attitude & plenty of initiative drive you.
- You are full of energy, focus and the will to achieve.
- You aim for the highest professional standards.
- You’re an assertive closer, you seal the deal.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a team of enthusiastic, passionate and talented colleagues.
- You will be working in the wonderful world of the design and development of truly unique products and solutions, end-to-end. There is nothing more thrilling than seeing your work out there on the market.
- Comate offers a broad portfolio of training and educational courses, allowing you to grow.
- Comate is a fast-growing company, so you can grow with us and grow in your area of expertise or interest.
- You will learn to become an entrepreneur.
- You will be able to work in a cool office right in the heart of the vibrant city of Ghent.
- You will get an attractive salary package with a lot of extra benefits.
- And yes, Comate is an award-winning company! We want to excel in what we do, it’s no walk in the park but our hard work pays off.
Apply for this job!
Sounds like something for you? Don't hesitate and apply now. We're looking forward to meeting you!
A sneak preview of our work
This innovation turns an ordinary powered wheelchair into a life-changing mobility device for people with complex movement disorders